Monday, October 21, 2013

Freshly Made French Foliage

Just a quick post for today since I haven't posted anything for the past couple of days.  I wanted to enter a card into Freshly Made Sketches, and since fall colors are in full swing I wanted to make a card with all the wonderful colors I saw while driving to and from church.



I couldn't resist adding color to the inside of the card. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:   French Foliage
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Always Artichoke, Real Red,
Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is incredibly gorgeous, both inside and out! The best card I've seen yet with French Foliage! I love how you captured the colors of fall. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The colors and shading on the stamps are wonderful, and the inside is as fabulous as the outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...