Monday, October 21, 2013

Freshly Made French Foliage

Just a quick post for today since I haven't posted anything for the past couple of days.  I wanted to enter a card into Freshly Made Sketches, and since fall colors are in full swing I wanted to make a card with all the wonderful colors I saw while driving to and from church.



I couldn't resist adding color to the inside of the card. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:   French Foliage
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Always Artichoke, Real Red,
Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is incredibly gorgeous, both inside and out! The best card I've seen yet with French Foliage! I love how you captured the colors of fall. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much for your kind words, Cindy. :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! The colors and shading on the stamps are wonderful, and the inside is as fabulous as the outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...