Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Field Flowers

It's Tuesday so that means it's time for another card for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  Besides the sketch, this week's twist is to use orange on your sample.  Since I haven't used Field Flowers in a while I thought I'd stamp the flowers in Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango.  Don't forget to visit HERE to see what the other designers made and to make a card yourself.  This one is pretty quick and simple! :)






Yeah, I got carried away with pictures this time since I actually liked a bunch that I took.  I don't usually get so many that turn out.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pumpkin Pie, 
Tangerine Tango & Pear Pizzazz
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Framelits:  Windows Collection
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! The orange really stands out wonderfully against the white background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...