Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Everything Eleanor?!

Another one of my October creations for the Creative Crew on Splitcoast Stampers.  The challenge for this gift card holder is Holiday focus: Wear Something Gaudy Day is on 10/17. Use your gaudiest colors to create a gift card holder.  The outside kind of looks ok, but the inside and back of the gift card holder are definitely gaudy.  I made sure of it!  






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Cherry Cobbler & Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Word Window & 1" Circle
Aqua Pen 




2 comments:

  1. I know this is gaudy and I'm not supposed to say this, but I love it! It is so bright and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret. My daughter was looking at it and was telling me how much she liked itt oo. lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...