Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Blue Birthday Butterflies

It's Try Stampin' On Tuesday time!  Here is my take for our sketch challenge this week, plus the twist of using black, white and one other color.  Once again I didn't watch for the theme until after I had it made!  I need to pay closer attention!  I'm still sticking with my original card because it is black, white and blue...kind of. lol  I'm using all blues, just starting with a light blue and gradually going to a darker blue. :)


Don't forget to check out what the other designers made HERE using this sketch .


Thanks for looking and have a great day!  

Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky,
Pool Party, Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Sky, Pool Party, 
Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Modern Mosaic
Punches:  1" Circle, Bitty Butterfly
& Decorative Label


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I love the gradient shades!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...