Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Perfect Pansies for Summer's Last Hoorah!

Summer's last hoorah!  That's today's Try Stampin' on Tuesday's theme that goes along with their sketch challenge.  One of the things I think of when I'm thinking about summer is all the flowers that I get to enjoy.  My pansies tend to last quite a while after the other flowers have frozen and died because they do like cooler temperatures.  That's why I picked them to put on my card.  Earlier this month I posted a card that had pansies made the same way as I made these.  I love the new pansy punch, but wanted my flowers to have a little dimension like the real flowers do so I cut the petals out and did some sponging to come up with these flowers. 



I thought I'd do a little extra on the inside this time too. :)  Don't forget to see what the other designers made over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday HERE.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Dictionary & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry & Crushed Curry
Stampin' Write Marker:  Rich Razzleberry
Punches:  Pansy & 2 1/2" Circle
Framelits:  Circles Collection
Candy Dots:  Brights
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...