Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lovely as a Tree Anniversary

Today's card is the first card I made for Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I love using blues when I'm doing a winter scene and trying to do just the right shading on the hills.  However I wanted to make another card because I forgot to check the theme.  I could have left it, but wanted to do both the sketch and the theme. :)


I did just a little bit on the inside too.  Sometimes I just like to add pics on the inside so I don't have to write so much (plus it just looks nice).  It's not that I don't like writing notes.  I just don't always know what to say or feel like I'm always writing the same thing in every card. lol


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Night of Navy, Soft Sky & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Night of Navy & Soft Sky
Punch: 1 1/4" Circle
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges

2 comments:

  1. I love your gorgeous snow scene! The trees look amazing and I love the added stamping inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, you have really managed to get some depth into your trees!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...