Sunday, September 15, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge Christmas

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card.  I went a little different than normal using Christmas ornaments with the gorgeous grunge streaks underneath.  I guess it's a pretty clean and simple card for this week's challenge. :)  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made over at the Red Hot Stampers' blog HERE.



RHSSC106

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes, Gorgeous Grunge
& Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Elegant Eggplant & Perfect Plum
Framelits:  Holiday Ornaments
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...