Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Express Yourself Birthday

This is another one of my September stamp a stack cards. Yes, I used a retired set again, but it's my all time favorite fall set.  I sponged all of the color onto the stamps instead of putting the stamp directly on the ink pad.  It blends the colors together well and doesn't make it quite as dark.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  French Foliage & Express Yourself
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand 
& Rich Razzleberry
Ribbon:  3/8" Seam Binding in Very Vanilla
Sponges



1 comment:

  1. Sara, this is gorgeous! I love how wonderfully the colors blend together!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...