Monday, September 2, 2013

Creative Crew - CCREW0913SF

Ok, this is my fourth (and final) challenge for the September Creative Crew Challenges!  Whew...I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get these posts done! lol  Our last challenge was Scrapbook and More Focus: Make a gift for a good neighbor as you celebrate National Good Neighbor Day (September 28th).

I went more the traditional route and made a set of four all occasion cards for my neighbor with a simple but pretty box to put the cards and envelops in. Who doesn't need a card to send out every now and then? :)



I had to take individual pics too.  I always like to see cards up nice and close so I can check out all the detail. :)








And of course a box to package it all up in!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art & Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pool Party, Perfect Plum & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, 
Pool Party & Perfect Plum
Accessories: Embossing Folder: Fancy Fan, Framelits: Labels Collection; Festive Paper-piercing Pack; Ribbon: 3/8" Seam Binding in Very Vanilla; Jewels: Basic Pearls

1 comment:

  1. These are Beautiful Sara! Congrats on getting on the Creative Crew Challenges Design Team. Your stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...