Friday, September 27, 2013

Pool Party Poppies

Today's card is one I made up for a friend using this week's Paper Players' sketch challenge.  I think I went all out in blues this time, but I still like it. :)  I'm hoping she gets it in the mail before she sees it here or in any of my other galleries! lol






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Pleasant Poppies, Dictionary
& Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Pool Party & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party & Coastal Cabana
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Punch:  Scallop Edge Border (retired)
Ribbon:  3/8" Seam Binding in Pool Party
Framelits:  Ovals Collection
Smooch Sprtiz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Aqua Pens & Sponges


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the blue poppies and gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monochromatic scheme. The inking on the focal image helps to focus the eye on the flowers and that bow is fabulous. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara, first of all I love your paper players poppy card, but thanks for you kind comments on my card for TSOT. So sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! The blue palette is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...