Sunday, August 25, 2013

Triple Floral Fusion

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card.  We have a pretty clean and simple sketch today and I really like it.  I need to learn to simplify my cards at times and this sketch helps me do the trick.  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made HERE!




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Sweet Essentials
Card Stock:  Crisp Cantaloupe & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Crisp Cantaloupe
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Sizzlit:  Floral Fusion
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...