Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Open Sea

Today's card is inspired by another challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  I needed a masculine card and thought their sketch was a great fit for what I needed, and it went together very quickly! :)  I even managed to stamp a little on the inside of my card too. 

I'd also like to let you know I'll a part of a blog hop tomorrow with my upline's group...the Red Hot Stampers and with her friend France along with her group...Inking with Frenchie.  Everyone in the blog hop will be making cards and projects using supplies in the Holiday Catalog.  So don't forget to stop by and do a little blog hopping for some great inspiration!  See you again tomorrow...




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Basic Gray & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Basic Black
StazOn:  Black
Punches:  1 1/4" Cirlce & 1 3/8" Circle
Bakers Twine:  White


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...