Sunday, August 18, 2013

RHSSC - Too Kind

I have a quick and simple card for today's Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  After I decided I wanted to use the set Too Kind I picked a color combo that I haven't used in a while...Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.  I also made the banner horizontal instead of vertical because it covered up too much of my flowers and looked funny that way. ;)   Don't forget to check out the other great cards made by the Red Hot Stampers HERE.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Too Kind & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive
Punch:  1/2" Circle
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer



1 comment:

  1. Love the colors and great idea on changing the banner! It looks great like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...