Sunday, July 7, 2013

RHSSC - Wetlands Sunset

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card.  I made this card special for a stamping friend's birthday who seems to craft a lot for her grand children making special things for class parties.  She makes crafts for others and has opened her home so others can craft too. :) I hope she had a great birthday!


Even though I've done a lot of sponging lately I couldn't resist doing a little more. :)  Don't forget to see what the other Red Hot Stampers made using this same sketch.  Check them out HERE.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!,

Stamp Sets:  Wetlands & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Calssic Stampin' Pads:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana
Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron & Strawberry Slush
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pistachio Pudding & Basic Black
Blender Pen
Punch:  3/4" Circle
Clay & Button Mold
Sponges

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...