Monday, May 6, 2013

Serene Sunset

I must say making cards for teenage boys is way too hard!  Right now I don't really have any sets that fit them, so I decided to just sponge and stamp a scene for my nephew.  Probably not his thing, but I sure enjoyed making the card.  I wish the camera would have taken a better picture too, but it just couldn't get it to show that the sponging in the picture is darker than what it looks.  That's just the way it goes sometimes!  

 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Serene Silhouettes & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Island Indio, Basic Black & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, More Mustard,
Lucky Limeade & Calypso Coral
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Square Lattice
Punches:  Word Window & Modern Label 
Sponges

2 comments:

  1. Sara this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You do such an amazing job with scenery and this sunset is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...