Sunday, May 26, 2013

RHSSC - Stippled Blossoms

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge card.  I finally bought the Stippled Blossoms set and used it for our challenge this week.  I really like how this card turned out.  Not that I don't like my other cards, but sometimes some cards just stand out more than others to me. :)  Don't forget to check the Red Hot Stampers' blog HERE to see what the other ladies made.  Lots of great, but different ideas using this design.  Why not give it a try yourself this week and show us what you made? :)



I actually did something on the inside of the card this time too. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Stippled Blossoms
Card Stock:  Elegant Eggplant & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant,
Certainly Celery & Old Olive
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Punches:  1 1/4" Square & 1 3/8" Square
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Sara! I'm sure going to miss that shimmer paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love that stamp set too! The embossing adds just the right amount of elegance without taking away from the beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...