Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Love & Laughter

Today I have a couple of small and simple cards that I made for a couple of bridal showers going on at church.  I try to make them in colors that match what they are using in their wedding, but sometimes it's just a guess. :)


This pic shows the color and sparkle a bit better than the other one.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Love & Laughter
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Marina Mist
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  White
Ribbon: 3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The blue and white on the first card are so striking and elegant together, and I love the sweet little cake card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...