Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yellow & Green Fabulous Florets

Since I'm having another stamp a stack that my cousin is hosting I thought I'd better get busy planning some cards and that means it's time to look at some sketch challenges. :)  I really loved the Fabulous Florets that I sponged in my previous post and decided to use those same flowers in the same way, but put them into the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch.  I also wanted to sponge a color combo on the flowers that I haven't done before.  That's when I saw both the Stampin' Celebration and Paper Players challenges.  Stampin' Celebration is all about greens and yellows and the Paper Players lets us play tic-tac-toe.  Of course I chose the green and yellow, then went with the spring and pearls.  After all this work I'm not so sure I'll be doing this as a stamp one of the stamp a stack cards, but I sure enjoyed making it! lol





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Lucky Limeaid & So Saffron
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Embossing Folder:  Honeycomb
Framelits:  Ovals
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


9 comments:

  1. GREAT CARD!! i too am obsessed with that set... since the retiring of Fifth Ave. I have replaced my fixation with this one. LOVELY card and thanks so much for joining us at HSS & SC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!! Love all the layers!!! Colors are so soft!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those flowers are gorgeous! And I love the white on white. Thanks for playing along with us over at Stampin' Celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sara! I love how you've used the stem stamp and fussy-cut the flowers. Way to combine challenges...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super gorgeous card and perfect for all of the challenges. I think your flowers are colored with perfection. I am so glad you joined our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's all kinds of pretty going on there! I love the clean, white background and the subtle honeycomb embossing. Your flowers look great inked against the white embossing too. Thanks for playing with the sketch at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty in the yellow and green too! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the white and the pop of yellow flowers! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love those flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...