Sunday, April 21, 2013

RHSSC Punch Art Baby Card

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge post.  Yikes, it's been a week since I've posted!  Well, I'll have a few cards to show you this week since I have a stamp a stack on Tuesday.  I'd better get busy too!!  Well, today's card follows the sketch...kind of. lol  I needed a baby card and saw really cute card using these punch art animals by Doris Denman, and I had to give them a try.  I think hers turned out way cuter, but I wanted something with more boy colors since that's the kind of card I needed...I know, I used a little pink. :)  Oh, and don't forget to check out the Red Hot Stampers cards made with this same sketch here





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...