Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mojo Monday's The Open Sea

  Well I had a very small group turn up for my stamp a stack this month, but I was so tired it was nice to sit and relax a little this time.  I did manage to make two of the five cards while they were stamping too, so that was nice.  This is the only masculine card that we did, but I loved how it turned out.  I used Mojo Monday's sketch challenge here for the design and saw a few cards out there that used similar colors to this that I liked.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  The Open Sea & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Island Indigo, Pool Party & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo & Pool Party
StazOn Black
Punch:  1 1/4" Square




3 comments:

  1. Sara, I love this card! I have this stamp set, but I have used it very little, although I love it. I hope you don't mind if I CASE it. I will certainly give you credit. TFS
    Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernadette ~ I don't mind at all if you CASE my card at all. It's always an honor if someone likes my card enough to case it. :) Happy Stamping!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic guy card and such a great use of the stamp set! I know what you mean about the smaller group! I really enjoy my club because it gives me more time to give one on one help if it's needed and we also have become so close through our small group meetings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...