Sunday, March 3, 2013

RHSSC - Birthday Butterfly

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  When I first saw this stamp I wasn't sure what I thought of it at all since it was so huge.  Well after seeing one beautiful card after another using this stamp I decided to finally buy it...and this is what I came up with for my first card.  Yup, it's the three blues (again) that I use so much. :)  Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot's made over on the Red Hot Stampers' blog here




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Swallowtail & Perfectly Penned
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Island Indigo, Pool Party & Baja Breeze
Versa Mark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Embossing Folder:  Elegant Lines
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...