Friday, March 22, 2013

Pretty in Polka Dots

Yesterday was my daughter's birthday so I thought I'd make her a card with a dress on it.  I guess this is actually a challenge I got from my upline quite a while ago...make a card using the Dress Up Framelits Die.  Since the weather didn't cooperate a lot this past winter one of our meetings was cancelled...so I must confess I never did it until now. :(  I just made a nice and simple card by adding our smallest pearls as a necklace and folding the 3/8" taffeta ribbon in half and adding it as a belt.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Card Stock:  Basic Black & Whisper White
Designer Series Paper
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Island Indigo
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Framelits:  Dress Up
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Jewels:  Basic Pearls


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I have been resisting this set, but there are so many cute things...sigh... Who can resist playing dress up?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...