Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Fabulous Florets

He is Risen!  Happy Easter Everyone!  
Since it's Sunday that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I thought about making a few lilies to put on my card since it's Easter, then changed my mind when I remembered how much work they are!  Instead I fell back on one of my trusted flower stamp sets and embossed the flowers in baja breeze and pool party.  What you can't see very well in the picture is the flecks of certainly celery that I have  spritzed on the card, but that's the way the picture turns out sometimes. lol  Don't forget to check out the other cards using this same sketch here over at the Red Hot Stampers blog.  If you're feeling adventurous why not give the sketch a try.  It was nice and simple this week. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pool Party, Baja Breeze & Certainly Celery
VersaMark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Certainly Celery Shimmer Paint

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Easter, Sara! Your card is beautiful and the flowers are gorgeous! Love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...