Sunday, February 24, 2013

RHSSC - Warmest Wishes

Well, I'm back again for the Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge after taking a break last week.  I must say this challenge was definitely a hard one for me.  I was tempted to turn it upside down and try something, but I couldn't come up with anything I was satisfied with.  You don't even want to know what my husband and daughter were telling me to do! lol  Don't forget to check out the other Red Hots' sketches here



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral & Very Vanilla
Classic Stamin' Pads:  Calypso Coral & Lucky Limeade
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...