Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Celebrate!

Today's card was the one and only masculine card in the group at my stamp a stack...and I love how it turned out!  Generally masculine cards are usually just "there" if you know what I mean.  There's something to this Feeling Sentimental set that I really like though.  I'd love to say I came up with this idea on my own, but I was inspired by Elizabeth H. on Splitcoast.   You can check out her card here.  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Feeling Sentimental
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Early Espresso
Punches:  1 3/8" Square & 1 1/4" Square
Embossing Folder:  Argyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...