Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Niece!

Today I want to show you a cute little card and purse I gave my niece for her b-day.  It's been a tradition with both of my nieces for a few years now to make them purses for their birthdays.  I also tucked a $1 bill (yup, still cheap) and a pack of gum in it with the card.  We gave it to her at church yesterday and she came and told me after church that she got it.  Just thought it was so cute when she came up to me with a big smile and told me. :)

 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri, En Francais & Field Flowers
Card Stock:  Pretty in Pink & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Regal Rose & Pretty in Pink 
Ribbon:  1 1/4" Two Tone in Pink Pirouette/Rose Red
Brads:  Metallic 3/16" 
Shimmper Paint:  Champange Mist
Sponges 

1 comment:

  1. I think this is such a wonderful tradition and your nieces will always remember those fabulous purses from their crafty aunt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...