Sunday, November 4, 2012

RHSSC61

It's Sunday and time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  This week I used the set Everything Eleanor and used colors from the color challenge blog Color Me Beautiful.  I wanted the card to be simple, yet elegant.  I just wish I could have caught the shimmer on the card, but it just wasn't cooperating this time! lol  Check out the other cards at The Red Hot Stampers here.






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, 
River Rock, Early Espresso & Basic Gray
Stampin' Write Marker:  River Rock
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty set and I love what you've done with it in these colours Sara. Thanks for joining us once more at CMB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, once again, you have used the gradient shading to perfection on the flourish!The card is so elegant and simple at the same time! So glad you joined us again at Color Me Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sara!!! I love this stamp set and you used it well! Thanks for playing along with the Color Me Beautiful challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation! Thank you for playing along with us over at Color Me Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...