Monday, October 29, 2012

Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets 15% off!

Remember today is the day to get your stamp sets 15% off from Stampin' Up!  I've been seeing this posted ALL over the place...must mean it's a pretty big deal.  That's because it is!!  Here is all the info...

All stamps in the two current catalogs including 
- Background stamps
- Personalized name stamps
- Cookie press stamps
- Single-image stamps - This is new!  Some stamp sets are broken up so you can buy just one stamp instead of the whole set!  Remember to read all the details on fliers as these are clear stamps and you will need a block to use these. (all images listed below.  Just click on the links to see which individual stamps are for sale)
Word Play - click here; Perfectly Penned - click here; Seasonal Sayings - click here; Assortment 1 - click here; Assortment 2 - click here 

This DOES NOT include 
- Hostess sets
- Bundled stamp sets
- Digital stamp brush sets


***Also in October you can get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper Click HERE for all of the details.*** 

To place an order through me click HERE.

Now on to today's card.  Last night when I was driving home I looked out my side window and saw the moon glowing in the sky with the fields and trees below.  It was absolutely beautiful, so I tried to capture some of the beauty I saw and put it on a card.  Not quite the same, but I sure enjoyed making it and do like how it looks. :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Lovely as a Tree
Card Stock:  Always Artichoke, Basic Black & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Always Artichoke, Basic Black, 
Elegant Eggplant & Basic Gray
StazOn:  Black
Embossing Folder:  Argoyle
Punch:  1" Circle
Hemp Twine (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...