Friday, September 7, 2012

Lovely as a Tree

Last night I was going through all the sketch challenge blogs that I follow to get a little inspiration and was able to come up with this card.  I LOVE the colors together!  These colors were inspired by the Less is More challenge #83.  Hmm...now that I think about it I'm not sure if it is as clean and simple as it should be because of all the sponging I did. :(  Guess I should have done a little masking.  I also used the Paper Players challenge because their theme is using leaves or trees.  I've had my Lovely as a Tree set sitting out wanting to do another card with it, but waiting for just the right idea...and this was it! :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede,
Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink & Pink Pirouette
Versa Mark
Embossing Folder: Delicate Designs
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Clear
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


7 comments:

  1. As you say Sara it's not as CAS as it might be... there's no white space left, but it's a really pretty card and the reflection part is super.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst it's not strictly CAS it IS a beautiful card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, such a pretty color combo. I love the reflected trees. so glad you joined the paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is very stunning! Awesome job! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No white space but a gorgeosu card Sara
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, this is gorgeous! I love the soft colors and the beautiful shading. The lace trim is a great touch, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...