Monday, August 20, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

Well, I woke up this morning only to realize I forgot to schedule my post today, and on top of that my internet was down. lol That's just the way it goes sometimes.  Well all is good now, so on to showing you my cards.  I like to tuck 3x3 cards as thank yous in my orders, and they're so fun and easy to make too.  I bought the set Papillon Potpourri not too long ago and decided to play with it a little bit.  So easy to make these butterflies!  Just stamp, punch and sponge. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals, 
Island Indigo & Elegant Eggplant
Embossing Folder:  Fancy Fan
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly & 1 3/4" Circle
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...