Sunday, August 12, 2012

RHSSC - Warmest Wishes

Well, I took a break this past week from blogging, but definitely not card making.  Friday our church had an all day craft day and one thing I did was figure out the design for my Christmas card and cut my card stock for all ninety cards...woo who!!   I also spent last Sunday and Monday traveling home from a wedding, shopping a little in Michigan City with the family, then stopping to pick up our two doggies, Slinky and Buster, from our wonderful friends who are willing to watch them when we travel.
Ok, now on to the Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge for this week...  I wasn't sure what to do for this sketch at first, but after I grabbed the Flowering Flourishes set it seemed to just fall together.  Hmm...it just might be one of this month's stamp a stack cards.  To see a few more cards using this sketch click  here.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Flowering Flourishes & Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black & Very Vanilla
Ink:  StazOn Black
Punches:  Boho Blossoms
Sizzlets:  Beautiful Wings
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant and pretty! Love the colors and the shimmer! Sounds like you had a busy but fun and productive week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...