Sunday, August 19, 2012

RHSSC 50

It's Sunday, so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I must say, this was a hard one for me!  Last week I whipped out a card in about 20 minutes, but not this week. lol  It took a little thinking!  I decided I wanted to do a Christmas card because I've seen so many out there lately...and here is what I came up with.  To see a few other cards from this challenge click here.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Ornament Keepsakes & Madonna and Child (retired)
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Rich Razzleberry
Versa Mark
Framelits:  Holiday Ornaments
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  Clear
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...