Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mixed Bunch Triple Layer

Today's card is not the norm for my cards, but I've seen them all over the place lately!  I made one at my upline's demo meeting last week and thought I'd give one a try myself. :) I plan on using this technique for a card at my next stamp a stack, just not sure if this is the card I'll be using or not.


 Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Blooming with Kindness, Flowering Flourishes & Mixed Bunch
Card Stock:  Early Espresso & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Primrose Petals, Gumball Green & So Saffron
Ribbon:  3/8" Stitched Satin in Primrose Petals
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...