Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mini Blooming with Kindness

Today's mini cards were inspired by my Red Hot Stamper card that I posted on Sunday.  I needed a bunch of 3x3 cards for thank yous and thought, "Why not use the same set and colors since you have them out anyway?"  So I did, and simplified them a lot!  I just used an ink pad and shimmer paint instead of versa mark with the ink pad and clear embossing powder...and skipped the cutting too! :)



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral & Very Vanilla
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...