Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

Ok, so I get a butterfly stamp set and I'm all about butterflies! lol  I wanted to create something different, yet simple for my August stamp a stack and this is one of the cards I came up with.  You can barely tell from the picture, but I used the Flower Garden embossing folder and did paper piercing on all of my ovals.

 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Elegant Eggplant, Raspberry Ripple & Island Indigo
StazOn:  Black
Punches:  Elegant Butterfly & Scallop Oval
Embossing Folder:  Flower Garden
Paper Piercing Pack
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors are wonderful together and I love the paper piercing on the ovals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...