Sunday, July 15, 2012

RHSSC45

Welcome to our next Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  Yes, this week I made another carnation for my card...this challenge happened to be perfect for it.  By the way, in case you're getting sick of them you'll be glad to know this is one of the last ones I need to make for a while...I think. lol  I've been making them for ladies' birthdays that I've been stamping with over the years, and who also have come and supported me at my stamp a stacks. :)  To see a few other cards from this challenge visit the Red Hot Stampers blog  here




A 3-D flower needs a special "envelope" too. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Just Believe
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black & Whisper White
StazOn:  Black
Punches:  3/4" Circle & Blossom
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Simply Scored & Diagonal Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...