Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Manhattan Flower

Today's cards are one of my June stamp a stack cards.  Not the easiest to prep because of the embossing, but pretty simple for the ladies to make.  I really liked how my first one turned out...until I made my second one.  Then I liked that one a little better. lol  I liked having more than one of this card to show the ladies how sponging can vary from person to person, or in my case from card to card.  When you make your own cards, each one is unique. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day! 

Stamps:  Not sure what sets they are from...just retired sentiments from Stampin' UP!
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red, Tango Tangerine & Daffodil Delight
Embossing Folders:  Manhattan Flower & Stripes
Punch:  Decorative Label
Embossing Powder:  White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges & Brayer



1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! Love the gradual shade changes and the white embossing really makes this elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...