Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bright Field Flowers

Today's card is one I made for my June stamp a stack.  Guess I didn't feel like coming up with my own design and colors for this card so I used Mojo Monday's design from a few weeks ago and Stamping 411's color inspiration from the beginning of April.  







Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Field Flowers
Card Stock:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, So Saffron,
 Calypso Coral & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Lucky Limeade, So Saffron & Calypso Coral
Punches:  1 1/4" Square & 1 3/8" Square
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White 
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the little boxes showcasing the gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...