Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blooming with Kindness

It seems like the last card I come up with for my stamp a stack always happens to be my favorite out of the group.  This card was pretty simple to make and only took Whisper White card stock.  I'm not usually a ribbon person even though I put it on a lot of cards.  I like how it looks, but it's not always the easiest to work with.  Believe it or not I love the new In Color satin ribbon!



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Blooming with Kindness
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Raspberry Ripple
Versa Mark
Stampin' Emboss Powder:  White
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots
Framelits:  Labels Collection
Ribbon:  5/8" Organza in Whisper White &
  3/8" Stitched Satin in Primrose Petals
Shimmper Paint:  Champagne Mist
Sponges


1 comment:

  1. The emboss resist flower is beautiful and that ribbon and bow are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...