Sunday, June 17, 2012

RHSSC41

Well, it's Father's Day today and what did I forget to do?  Give my dad his card yesterday because he's gone today!  I can't believe I did that, but it's too late now.  :(  So now on to today's Red Hot Stamper's card.  It's far from a Father's Day card though. lol  I really liked this sketch because I was able to quickly figure out and make what I wanted.  I did flip it though because that's what looked better with the set I used.  To see a few other cards with this sketch click here.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  My Friend & Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Calypso Coral
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle
Embossing Powder:  White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...