Sunday, June 24, 2012

RHSSC 42

It's Sunday and time for another Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge.  I loved today's sketch and how this card turned out...hope you all like it too. :)  I must admit I had a few ideas going through my head, so it took me a bit to decide which one to do.  That's always a good thing.  Better than trying to come up with one idea and wishing it would pop in a little faster! lol  To see a few other sketches head over to the Red Hot Stamper's blog here.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style & Just Believe
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke,
Crumb Cake & So Saffron
Blender Pens
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window, 
Extra Lg. Tag & Lg. Tag
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding in Crumb Cake
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. Love how you turned that image into 3 tags! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...