Saturday, June 23, 2012

Delicate Doilies and Serene Silhouettes

Today I have 3x3 thank you's in a gift box and a small gift bag (perfect for any kind of chocolate! lol) to show you.  I really enjoyed making the cards and box because I was just staring out with my first of sixteen things. lol  My gift bag was the last thing, but I didn't want to just do cards.  Yup, I was running out of steam (and time), but loved every minute I had to sit and create everything.  It had been so long since I was able to take a couple of days to be crafty for more than one quick thing at a time.  



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3x3 Thanks You's

Stamp Sets:  Serene Silhouettes & My Friend
Card Stock:  2012-2013 In Colors & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  2012-2013 In Colors
Punches:  Word Window, 1 /14" Circle & 1 3/8" Circle
Sizzlit:  Delicate Doilies
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

Gift Bag

Stamp Set:  Field Flowers
Card Stock:  Island Indigo & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Island Indigo
Bigz Die:  Fancy Favor 
Sizzlit:  Delicate Doilies
Ribbon: 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon in Island Indigo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the butterfly stamp from Serene Silhouettes on this! The doilies sizzlit is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...