Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blossom Birthday


Today's card is one I made for my mother-in-law's birthday.  I saw a video for a neat card idea here from Julie Davison and decided to give it a try.  I did change the dimensions a bit to make it a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4 " card and instead of adding the DSP to the card, I used a sheet of the DSP...that's because I don't have any paper that's 12 x 12" and that's the size you need to make this card.  I really wish pictures turned out as nicely as what we see in person, because this is really an elegant card.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Old retired ones!
Card Stock:  Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Basic Blalck and Crumb Cake
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Basic Black
StazOn:  Black
Punches:  Blossom, Decorative Label, 1" Circle & 3/4" Circle
Jewels:  Basic Pearls
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and I love the folds! I am sure that it is absolutely amazing in person!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...