Sunday, April 15, 2012

RHSSC 32

Today's card is another Red Hot Stamper's sketch challenge card.  I went masculine this week instead of doing another flower.  It was time to switch it up a bit, plus I need to start planning cards for my next stamp a stack.  This just might be one of them.  


I did change the sketch up just a little bit.  I wanted to put a birthday greeting on the front of the card and did that in some of the empty space at the top.  If you have time, make up your own card and join us in our challenge here .


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Early Espresso
Punches:  Extra-Large Tag & Large Tag
Embossing Folder:  Stripes
Twine:  Early Espresso



1 comment:

  1. Sara, this is such a wonderful guy card! I love the log tucked in behind the two layers! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...