Sunday, April 1, 2012

RHSSC 30

Hello everyone.  Here's my card for the Red Hot Stampers' 30th challenge.  I actually made this card around the daisy.  I had two daisy pieces left over that I didn't use on a card from the other day and decided to use it for today's challenge.  Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers to check out a few more cards.  If you're game give it a try yourself. :)




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Loving Thoughts
Card Stock:  Real Red, Tango Tangerine, Daffodil Delight,
Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red, Tango Tangerine & Daffodil Delight
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Punches:  Decorative Label & 1" Circle
Framelits Dies:  Labels
Bigz Die:  Daisies Flower #2
Ribbon:  5/8" Satin in Real Red
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Crimper & Sponges



1 comment:

  1. Just look at all of the beautiful texture on this!! Love how you stamped the sentiment too! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...