Thursday, March 15, 2012

SSC246

I've been working on this card for a few days hoping I'd get it done in time to enter it into this week's Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge.  I guess trying to start up a web page for someone is more work than I thought! lol  I'm giving it my best shot, but needed to stamp a bit in between to take a break. :)  





Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Florets
Card Stock:  Melon Mambo, Coral Calypso & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Melon Mambo, Coral Calypso & Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Word Window,  Modern Label & Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Stampin' Embossing Powder:  White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist

3 comments:

  1. Darling car, Sara -- so love the colors you choose! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love the shimmer on the flowers! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...