Sunday, March 18, 2012

RHSSC28

Wow, I actually finished my card for the Red Hot Stampers a day earlier than normal, was about to climb in bed and realized I never scheduled anything for it on my blog!  I guess it could be because I was gone for part of my weekend helping cook for a group at a camp our church supports.  It's always fun to get together with friends and spend time working (and playing) together!  Anyway, since it's Sunday, that means it's time for another card for the Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge.  This was a fun card to do because I finally bought some watercolor wonder crayons that I've wanted to use with this set. I'll have to see what else I can come up with using them.  Check out some other cards using this design  here.  And if you're not having too much fun enjoying your summer weather when it's still really winter (at least in Michigan!) you can make a card too.




I even managed to do something on the inside for once! 



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Elements of Style
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Cherry Cobbler
StazOn:  Black
Watercolor Wonder Crayons:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi
Punch:  3/4" Circle
Ribbon:  3/8" Taffeta in Whisper White
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous flowers! (I still don't have these!) The distressing on the edges and the shimmer really make this so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...