Sunday, March 11, 2012

RHSSC27 ~ Thank You

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers sketch challenge.  I sure hope everyone likes pink because my card definitely has some pink this week!   


Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers to see more cards made with this sketch.  If you're game why not play along with our challenge this week and see what you can come up with. :)  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Melon Mambo
Embossing Folders:  Designer Frames & Square Lattice
Bigz Die:  Flowers, Daisy #2
Punch:  1/2" Circle
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Crimper

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the sentiment inside the embossed frame and your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...