Sunday, March 4, 2012

Inspired by Nature for SQSC28

This is one of the cards I made for my March stamp a stack and for the Stampin Queens sketch challenge #28.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature & Vintage Labels (retired sale-a-bration)
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Rich Razzleberry & Early Espresso
Stampin' Write Markers:  Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight & Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Modern Label, Word Window, 1 3/8" Square & 1 1/4" Square
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist


3 comments:

  1. WOW. This is so effective. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool take on the sketch! Great card Sara! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Queens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you stamped this! Such an awesome effect and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...