Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Annie!

 Well, I downloaded what I thought was the just the pics I took of today's card and forgot that I had gone through my yard when the weather was so warm and had taken a few pics of of flowers and my favorite is my "weeping" cherry tree.  It surely doesn't want to weep even with all the trimming I've done!  I think they gave us the wrong kind. lol  Oh well, it's still pretty when it blooms!


Looking toward the sky from under the tree.



Anyway, on to the real reason for this post...Happy 13th Birthday to my niece.  I'm told she likes the color yellow.  I surely hope so because this card has a lot of yellow on it!  


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Wild Wasabi & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots & Square Lattice
Punches: 1/2" Circle & 3/4" Circle
Framelits Dies:  Labels
Bigz Die:  Daisies Flower #2
Shimmer Paint:  Champagne Mist
Crimper & Sponges




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous blooms on that tree! Even if it doesn't weep!
    Your flowers on the card are fantastic! I love the embossed centers and the crimped leaves are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...